Monday, May 3, 2010

Who is a Maplejack


Were you born in the UK and then moved to Canada.
Do you sometimes wish you had that certain something
that the British way of life gives you, but at the same time
you crave the greatness of this country that allows you to
do SO much. What a feeling to love 2 countries.

I was born British and emigrated to Canada when I was 11.
It seems born a Brit always a Brit.
I love soccer – Man U fan all the way.
Have a passion for darts.
Respect the Royal Family & traditions.
Luv Marmite and Scotch Eggs

I embraced this country (Canada) from the moment I arrived.
Played Hockey for many years.
Watch and enjoy Baseball, Football, Hockey and Curling.
Will always support our National teams.
Love Burgers, Hot Dogs and Fries

It never felt right wearing or displaying just a Union Jack or Canadian flag
so I solved the problem. Embracing who I am... the Maplejack was born.
Now I can wear a symbol of both countries that mean so much to me.

Visit us at www.maplejacks.ca for lots more British.

No comments:

Post a Comment